When did you first start riding bikes? The summer of 2002.
What is your most memorable accomplishment in the sport so far? Winning Tobago Cycling Classic 2014.
Where is your favorite place to ride? Greenville, SC
What is your nickname? Président Lapin.
What is your favorite Honey Stinger product? Caramel waffle.
What do you listen to while warming up (music)? None.
- 1st overall, 2014 Tobago International Cycling Classic
- 1st stage 1, 2014 Tobago International Cycling Classic
- 1st overall, 2013 Southeastern Regional Series
- 2nd, 2010 US 100k Classic 2010
- 3rd, 2007 Tour of Virginia Time Trial (NRC)
- 2nd Criterium, 3rd Road Race, Village VW River Gorge Omnium PB UT Erlanger Sports Medicine
- 2nd Litespeed BMW Twilight Criterium
- 2nd Hendersonville Historic 7th Ave Criterium
- 1st Time Trial, 5th Crit, 6th Road Race, 5th Circuit Race, Georgia Cycling Gran Prix
- 10th, Clarendon Cup, Air Force Cycling Classic
- 20th Thompson Criterium of Doylestown
- 2nd overall, 2nd road race, 2nd time trial, 4th criterium, SweetWater IPA Omnium
- 5th stage 2 (circuit race), 6th overall, Mission Source Tour of the Southern Highlands
- 3 Top 6, Greenville Spring Series
- 7th Grant Park Criterium
- 1st, Rouge Roubaix XVII
- 1st omnium, 1st circuit race, 3rd road race, 3rd time trial, Gainesville Cycling Grand Prix
- 1st, Individual Time Trial, Georgia State Time Trial Championship p/b Wrenched Bicycles
- 1st, New York City Omnium
- 2nd, Bear Mountain Road Race
- 3rd, Team Time Trial (4-person), Georgia State Time Trial Championship p/b Wrenched Bicycles
- 10th, Road Race, Village Volkswagen River Gorge Omnium