When did you first start riding bikes? 8 years old.
What is your most memorable accomplishment in the sport so far? I really don't know.
Where is your favorite place to ride? Les Moulins de Paillas (La Croix-Valmer, France).
What is your nickname? Thom.
What is your favorite Honey Stinger product? Honey waffle and protein bar chocolat peanut.
What do you listen to while warming up (music)? Sultans of Swing (Dire Straits), Sunday Bloody Sunday (U2), Opus (Eric Pryzd).
- 4th overall, Grand Prix Cycliste de Saguenay
- 4th, Stage 1, Grand Prix Cycliste de Saguenay
- 4th, Stage 1 (Team Time Trial), Vuelta Independencia Nacional Republica Dominicana (UCI)
- 6th, Stage 4, Grand Prix Cycliste de Saguenay
- 3rd, GP Criquielion
- 6th, Flèche Ardennaise
- 8th overall, Tour of Qinghai Lake