When did you first start riding bikes? Towards the end of my high school years I was really big into soccer but was lacking the playing time so I decided to try something new. My father has ridden bikes for quite sometime so I gave it a shot. I had always been really active growing up so I took to it rather quickly.
What is your most memorable accomplishment in the sport so far? Some of my most memorable times in the sport have revolved around racing in the gutter in Belgian Kermesses. It's always quality racing over there and it's something I really enjoy. I still don't have very big results on my race palmarès so I'm looking to change that in 2016!
Where is your favorite place to ride? Easily Boulder Colorado, where I live at the moment. The mountains and the flats all in one place! It really can't be beat, unless it's snowing...
What is your nickname? The riding group in Athens often gives nicknames to other riders and mine is Ghost Face Killah because of my really pale complexion. I guess I kinda like it so it stuck.
What is your favorite Honey Stinger product? Waffles!
What do you listen to while warming up (music)? I tend to listen to a collection of artists or whatever I come across on Spotify. If I'm feeling really tired then I'll go straight for Clublife by Tiësto. That usually does the trick.
- 1st, 2014 Pro 1/2 Oxford Hills Road Race (Georgia Cycling Gran Prix)
- 5th, Collegiate D1 Team Time Trial (University of Colorado)
- 7th, 2014 Pro 1/2 Covington Criterium (Georgia Cycling Gran Prix) - after crashing on face on the 2nd lap
- 10th, Berlare Kermis Elite/ZC (Belgium)
- 12th, 2013 Collegiate D1 Criterium (University of Colorado at Boulder)
- 1st overall, 1st road race, 1st criterium, SweetWater IPA Omnium
- 20th, Crystal Cup, Air Force Cycling Classic
- 2nd, Road Race, Superior Morgul
- 14th Oracle Road Race, Santa Catalina Omnium
- 1st, Team Time Trial (4-person), Georgia State Time Trial Championship p/b Wrenched Bicycles
- 6th, Time Trial, Southeast Regional Series presents Visit Knoxville