When did you first start riding bikes? I started riding at the end of the summer in 2009.
What is your most memorable accomplishment in the sport so far? The most memorable is probably winning the the Slow Ride omnium (use to be known as the Roan Groan) this past year. It was cool to be the first local to win and be around the community that has helped me since I started riding.
Where is your favorite place to ride? The great Appalachian mountains of East Tennessee and western North Carolina.
What is your nickname? Rollin Nolan.
What is your favorite Honey Stinger product? As of now, the caramel waffle takes the top spot, but I'm sure that will change once I get to try the maple waffle or the dark chocolate mint almond bar.
What do you listen to while warming up (music)? All kinds of music.
- 6th, U23 Criterium, 2016 USA Cycling Amateur Road Nationals
- 1st, Road Race, 2016 USA Cycling Collegiate Road Nationals (East Tennessee State University )
- 1st, Criterium, 2016 USA Cycling Collegiate Road Nationals (East Tennessee State University )
- 9th, Winston-Salem Cycling Classic Criterium
- 13th, Stage 4, Grand Prix Cycliste de Saguenay
- 14th, Fort McClellan Road Race (USA Cycling Pro Road Tour)
- 14th Sunny King Crit (USA Cycling Pro Road Tour
- 20th, Stage 2, Grand Prix Cycliste de Saguenay
- 1st criterium, Georgia Tech Cycling & USAC Weekend
- 2nd, Criterium, 2015 USA Cycling Collegiate Road National Championships
- 8th, Wilmington Grand Prix
- 10th, Saint Francis Tulsa Tough Omium
- 1st, Slow Ride Omnium