When did you first start riding bikes? My first race was cyclocross in November 1995.
What is your most memorable accomplishment in the sport so far? My best accomplishment, I don't know, maybe the passion. Still racing since 1995, and my experience with my 3 Ironman between 2012-2014.
Where is your favorite place to ride? I like to ride close to the coast, the sea is nice, but the Pyrénées are nice too!
What is your nickname? Some friends call me Stef (related to the movie Dikkenek) or "Bobine" but Matt it's good.
What is your favorite Honey Stinger product? Chocolate waffle.
What do you listen to while warming up (music)? Since last year with Thom before races we listened to "I'm shipping up to Boston" from Dropckik Murphy's or some old french songs.
- 8th Thompson Criterium of Doylestown
- 1st, Sprint, Philadelphia International Cycling Classic
- 2nd, Stage 2 (Santo Domingo to Barahona), Vuelta Independencia Nacional Republica Dominicana (UCI)
- 4th, Stage 1 (Team Time Trial), Vuelta Independencia Nacional Republica Dominicana (UCI)
- 10th, Stage 3 (Xining - Qinghai Lake), Tour of Qinghai Lake,
- 10th, The Reading 120
- 3rd,Stage 2 (Kénogami - Kénogami), GP de Saguenay