When did you first start riding bikes? I have ridden my whole life. As a teenager, I became increasingly passionate about the sport while spending my weekends exploring the countryside on my mountain bike.
What is your most memorable accomplishment in the sport so far? Recovering from a broken kneecap in February 2015 and earning results that ultimately gave me a shot at racing professionally this upcoming season.
Where is your favorite place to ride? Southern Virginia has some of the best riding I've had a chance to try!
What is your favorite Honey Stinger product? Organic Salted Caramel Waffle.
What do you listen to while warming up (music)? I don't usually listen to music while warming up, but I have been listening to quite a bit of Rob Thomas and Goo Goo Dolls recently.
- 12th overall, Tour of Page County
- 2 Top 7, Greenville Spring Series
- 12th Fort McClellan Road Race (USA Cycling Pro Road Tour)
- 14th, Reading 120
- 15th, Menomonie Road Race, North Star Grand Prix
- 1st, Stage 4 (Criterium), Georgia Cycling Gran Prix
- 1st overall, Tour of Hampton Roads
- 3rd, River Gorge Omnium