When did you first start riding bikes? I learned how to ride when I was 4 and I rode everywhere in town when I was a kid. I didn't start to race until I was in High School.
What is your most memorable accomplishment in the sport so far? Winning the Burlington Crit/Stage 4 of the Green Mountain stage race in my last year as a Junior. It was a goal of mine from the first year I raced GMSR.
Where is your favorite place to ride? I love riding in the mountains of Vermont. That was one of my favorites parts about attending The Killington Mountain School.
What is your nickname? I unfortunately don't have one.
What is your favorite Honey Stinger product? Caramel waffles.
What do you listen to while warming up (music)? I don't listen to music when warming up. It throws my concentration.
- 10th, Crit #2, 2016 Longsjo Classic
- 9th, Crit #1, 2016 Longsjo Classic
- 1st, Criterium, 2016 USA Cycling Collegiate Road Nationals (Lindenwood U)
- 5th, Road Race, 2016 USA Cycling Collegiate Road Nationals (Lindenwood U)
- 6th, Criterium, SweetWater IPA Omnium
- 2nd, Frozen Waffle Training Road Race
- 1st, Froze Toes Road Race
- 1st, Lime Rock Cycling Grand Prix
- 7th, 2015 Syracuse Race Weekend
- 12th, Stage 5 (Criterium), Tour of Americas Dairyland
- 13th, Stage 8 (Criterium), Tour of Americas Dairyland