When did you first start riding bikes? When I was five my brother put me on a bike and pushed me down the street. At the bottom I had either the choice to turn or crash into the parked truck. I turned and from then on could ride. I was 15 when I first started to race.
What is your most memorable accomplishment in the sport so far? Winning Spain, and Pais-Vasco.
Where is your favorite place to ride? San Diego is my favorite to train because of weather and choice of terrain. Bend is my favorite for great dirt roads and mountain views.
What is your nickname? Led Zeppelin and Redneck.
What is your favorite Honey Stinger product? Vanilla waffle.
What do you listen to while warming up (music)? Depends on the mood. I listen to a lot of different music. But my nickname wasn't Led Zeppelin for nothing.
- 15th overall, Larry H. Miller Tour of Utah
- 10th, Stage 5, Tour de Beauce
- 13th overall, Tour de Beauce
- 9th overall, Tour of the Gila
- 9th, Stage 2 (City of Yucaipa Road Race) , Redlands Bicycle Classic (USA Cycling Pro Road Tour)
- 4th, Stage 1 (Team Time Trial), Vuelta Independencia Nacional Republica Dominicana (UCI)
- 13th Thompson Criterium of Doylestown