When did you first start riding bikes? I can vividly remember my first bike and my first ride on it. I was about two or three and I took a spill on it at the end of the drive way. I didn't get competitive with bikes until I was 10 and that was with BMX. Then I raced a bit of everything from MTB to downhill until I was 16. Then I took up road racing more seriously.
What is your most memorable accomplishment in the sport so far? I think finishing the 2011 Giro would have to be up there
Where is your favorite place to ride? I really enjoy the riding in Lucca, Italy
What is your nickname? I've had many over the years, but I'm not sure any have really stuck.
What is your favorite Honey Stinger product? Caramel waffles.
What do you listen to while warming up (music)? It can vary from 80's Metal to Electronic to Hip Hop depending on my mood.
- 7th, Stage 6, Cascade Cycling Classic
- 5th, Stage 4, Cascade Cycling Classic
- 9th, Stage 1, Cascade Cycling Classic
- 3rd, Stage 1, Tour de Beauce
- 3rd, Stage 3, Grand Prix Cycliste de Saguenay
- 6th, Philadelphia International Cycling Classic
- 8th, Winston-Salem Cycling Classic Road Race
- 4th, USA Cycling Pro Road National Championships
- 15th overall, Tour of the Gila
- 7th, Stage 5 (Gila Monster), Tour of the Gila
- 6th, Stage 2 (City of Yucaipa Road Race) , Redlands Bicycle Classic (USA Cycling Pro Road Tour)
- 7th, Stage 1 (Highland Circuit Race), Redlands Bicycle Classic (USA Cycling Pro Road Tour)
- 7th, Stage 2 (Santo Domingo to Barahona), Vuelta Independencia Nacional Republica Dominicana (UCI)
- 4th, Stage 1 (Team Time Trial), Vuelta Independencia Nacional Republica Dominicana (UCI)
- 2nd, Oracle Road Race, Santa Catalina Omnium
- 1st, Valley of the Sun Stage Race, Road Race
- 2nd overall, Valley of the Sun Stage Race
- 1st, Santa Catalina Omnium and Oracle Road Race, Road Race
- 3rd, Tour of Montana, Crit
- 8th, San Dimas Stage Race, Stage 2 (Road Race)