When did you first start riding bikes? I rode throughout childhood, mostly mountain bikes, and terrorizing my hometown of Roanoke, VA on a dirt jump bike with a couple close friends. I got my first road bike as a Sophomore in High School but began running and didn't touch it again until I began graduate school in the Fall of 2013.
What is your most memorable accomplishment in the sport so far? Winning stage three of the Green Mountain Stage Race after my team perfectly executed our plan to cap a good season.
Where is your favorite place to ride? Road: Charlottesville, VA or Banner Elk, NC, MTB: Park City, Utah
What is your nickname? BSlow
What is your favorite Honey Stinger product? Lemon Waffle, but really looking forward to trying the new Maple flavor soon.
What do you listen to while warming up (music)? I've never really listened to music warming up, but love to plug in Spotify and check out all types of new music when I hit the road to races across the country.
- 1st, KOM, Grand Prix Cycliste de Saguenay
- 1st, Stage 2, Grand Prix Cycliste de Saguenay
- 2nd, Virginia's Blue Ridge Twilight Criterium
- 12th, Stage 4, Joe Martin Stage Race
- 17th, Stage 1, Joe Martin Stage Race
- 12th overall, San Dimas Stage Race
- 18th, Stage 1 (time trial), San Dimas Stage Race
- 4th, Stage 1 (team time trial), Vuelta Independencia Nacional Republica Dominicana (UCI)
- 1st Tour of the Battenkill
- 1st overall, Green Mountain Stage Race
- 2nd Time Trial, 2015 USA Cycling Collegiate Road Nationals